COFFEE CAN RADAR DOCUMENTATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
RELATED PAPERS AND THESIS
- Charvat, G., Fenn, A., and Perry, B. "The MIT IAP radar course:
build a small radar system capable of sensing range, Doppler,
and synthetic aperture (SAR) imaging." IEEE
Radar Conference, Atlanta, GA, 2012, 138144.
- S.Z. Gürbüz, M.B. Özcan, A.B. Parım, S. Demirhan, Z. Hayran, C. Karaduman, M.S. Seyfioğlu, B. Tekeli, B. Çağlıyan,
Target detection and ranging with the 2.4 GHz MIT coffee can radar, IEEE Signal Processing and Communication
Applications Conference (SIU), Trabzon, Turkey, April 2014.
- D. El-Darymli, C. Moloney, E. Gill, P. McGuire, D. Power, "Design and Implementation of a Low-Power Synthetic Aperture Radar,"
IEEE Int. Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), Quebec, Canada, 2014.
- K. C-M. Teng, " The Design and Evaluation of a 5.8 GHz Laptop-Based Radar System," Purdue University, M.S. Thesis, 2013.
- Uysal, F.; Pillai, U.; Selesnick, I.; Himed, B., "Signal decomposition for wind turbine clutter mitigation," IEEE Radar Conference, Cincinnatti, USA, 19-23 May 2014.